Friday, November 9, 2012

"I'M WINNING"

Nick taught the kids Settlers of Catan last night. They had tons of fun and wanted to play again, but it was bedtime. Dayton woke up early this morning and said he was going to play against himself. I told him that would be fine, but to be as quiet as he could be because I needed to do homework. I didn't hear a peep until Nick came down and asked Dayton if he was playing against himself. Dayton then replied "Yes, and I'm winning". He was totally serious too. He was also trading resources with himself so he would win. The last thing he said was "I'm mostly white"( because white was winning). Kids are hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Kurt's been playing Settlers with Logan. He LOVES it. Sounds like we need to plan a family game this summer.

    ReplyDelete